Santos Supplier Portal
The Santos Supplier Portal is a mechanism to enable communication between Santos and our Suppliers.
Procurement documents – Santos Limited
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 21 March 2019
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 3 October 2018
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 18 April 2018
- CD-034 Specification for Packaging Marking and Shipping
Procurement documents – GLNG (Operations) Pty Ltd
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 21 March 2019
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 3 October 2018
- Standard Terms and conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 18 April 2018
Procurement documents – Santos WA Energy Limited
- Short-form Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (Santos WA) effective 9 September 2019
- Cargo Backload Checklist
- Cargo Loadout Checklist
- Offshore Forwarding, Packing and Marking Instructions
- Quarantine Procedure
- SCM-QP Quarantine Management Action Table
Please refer to the contract terms for reference about the relevancy of these attachments.
2020年欧冠联赛赛程To access the Santos online forms, Contract Attachment Y & EHS documents please use the .
If you are unable to locate information you require please email us.
- Attachment C – Santos Equal Opportunity Procedure
- Attachment E – Aircraft Fixed Camps and In-Field Car Booking Procedure and Costs for the Cooper Basin and GLNG
- Attachment F (ST12) – Land Transportation Procedure
- Attachment K – Contractor’s Personnel Information Certificate
- Attachment L – Field Compound Licence to Occupy
- Attachment S – Contractor Environment, Health and Safety Management Plan
- Attachment Z – Chemical Management and Dangerous Goods
- Attachment AB – Lifting Requirements for Offshore Containers and Portable Offshore Units
- Attachment AC – Santos GLNG Project Regional Rules
- Attachment AD – Explosives Compound License to Occupy
- Attachment AA – Code of Conduct
Coupa Supplier Portal
Santos is transitioning to Coupa for purchasing through a staged on-boarding process. For help and FAQs relating to Coupa (on-boarded suppliers only) click here for more information.